REVXM is looking for a forward-thinking, creative and collaborative Producer who is ready to take on new and exciting digital storytelling work with our team.
Qualified applicants, kindly submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Title: Producer
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: Creative Director
The role of the Producer will be reporting to the Creative Director, Digital Content and will be responsible for coordinating and orchestrating the resources, workflow, and processes required to ensure all creative deliverables are on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate for REVXM is one with a work-hard attitude, someone dedicated, focused and flexible enough to understand there is no such thing as a “standard” day on the job.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Report to Creative Director, Digital Content, and support on production initiatives for a wide variety of client brands
· Build and maintain creative department documents including but not limited to budgets, WBS, ROS, call sheets, production schedules, etc.
· Participate in client meetings and manage updates, next steps, and deliverables
· Source and book crew as needed, in a variety of markets
· Help manage and execute all production requirements and logistics for creative projects, including all stages of production (pre-production, production, and postproduction)
· Help execute and deliver all creative elements of a project to the highest production quality, while ensuring brand and creative consistency
· On-set management of overall production elements and crew
· Participation in ideation and brainstorming sessions
· Help develop decks and proposals
· Proactively identify dependencies and risks associated with meeting project milestones; ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which may impede progress or compromise achievement of project objectives
· Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation
· Execution quality control and ensure accurate information on all items (e.g., copy, visual and specs) and responding to and correcting discrepancies in a timely fashion
· Extensive knowledge of all stages of production (pre-production, production, postproduction)
· Excellent presentation and leadership skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Capable of working both collaboratively and independently
· Self-starter, problem solver and creative thinker
· Storyteller with the ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals
· Dedicated with a strong work ethic
· Comfortable directing talent while on-set filming
· Project management skills with high attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Competent in production jargon and an overall understanding of production terms
· A good understanding of the creative process and technical aspects involved in production
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Film, Broadcast, Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 5+ years of producing experience with extensive experience on-set and postproduction
· Knowledge of creative software including Adobe Creative Suite
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Qualified candidates are invited to apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 25, 2021
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, REVXM will provide reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.