Duration: 6-month contract
REVXM specializes in the nexus between innovation commerce and content. We are experts at digital content creation, branded experiences, tech innovations, digital integration, and event creation & execution - including live, virtual and hybrid events.
Our team identifies and leverages emerging trends, new platforms, digital tools, virtual integration, and strategic partnerships; we help clients re-imagine content, events, and digital innovation through the power and reach of technology. Launched June 1, 2020, during the height of COVID-19 19, REVXM is positioned to capitalize on the evolution from traditional and brick and mortar applications to digital innovation.
While assisting the XMC Group of companies and new partners, REVXM brings a fresh perspective, drives innovation, and creates new revenue streams for our client partners as we evolve into the new economy. JOB SUMMARY REVXM is looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative Social Media Expert to work on one of our international gaming clients, focused on online sports betting and online casino products. With an established presence in key European markets, this client is looking to build brand awareness in Canada and continue to grow the European customer base. The role of the Social Media Expert will be reporting to the Producer and will be responsible for creating, managing, developing, and coordinating our client’s social media channels.
The ideal candidate for REVXM is one with a work-hard attitude, someone dedicated, focused and flexible enough to understand there is no such thing as a “standard” day on the job.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be the strategic owner of the client’s social channels, working closely with the Head of Marketing to ideate, build, manage and execute the overall social strategy
· Responsible for the ideation, creation, and distribution of all social posts within the brand’s tone of voice for multiple platforms (primarily Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube)
· Ongoing research within the gaming and sports ecosystem, including but not limited to, evolving regulations, trends, opportunities, and threats within the social media space
· Creation of social content, including but not limited to, ideation, scripting, caption creation, etc.
· Content calendar development and implementation
· Responsible for creating and posting planned and relevant content (including caption, hashtags, tags) for multiple social channels
· Reactively responding to sports and partner trends, announcements, etc.
· Reposting & resharing relevant posts within the sports ecosystem
· Engaging & managing followers (responding to posts, managing comments/requests, etc.)
· Working closely with brand partners to maximize value and leverage partnerships for brand growth
· Socially engaging with other brands, partners, teams, athletes, sports organizations, etc.
· Managing and fulfill social contesting & giveaways
· Proactively source influencers, news sites, fan sites, etc. to increase relevant audience reach in key markets
· Lead all communication with international marketing leads on priorities, post approvals, and best practices
· Provide any required support to brand ambassadors and endorsed talent
· Provide coaching and feedback to brand ambassadors with regards to social posts
· Liaise with our Postproduction team to create assets as needed
· Provide guidance on organic & paid posts and facilitate best strategy
· Provide data and analytics on social performance
· Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms, marketing tactics and measurements
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Capable of working both collaboratively and independently
· Self-starter, problem solver, creator, strategic thinker
· Storyteller with the ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals
· Dedicated with a strong work ethic
· Can work effectively under pressure
· Comfortable working with sports personalities, agents/managers, and sports organization
· Project management skills with high attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
· A passion for sports is an asset
EXPERIENCE / REQUIRMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 3+ years of social media experience, including management of a brand’s social channels
· Knowledge of data analytics, paid vs. organic posting, social strategies, and platforms
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
*Position has the potential to lead to a full-time opportunity
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 13, 2021
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
REVXM is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel supported and valued. If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, REVXM will provide reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees upon request. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.